Friday 26 October 2012

Commision - Gaining more experience

Work leads to work


After the initial week of filming they were impressed with the way I worked and the photography I could also produce. As a result they asked me to come in and do a photo-shoot of the team for their new website, the photos of their cakes throughout this blog were also taken by myself during my time on the commission.

This has proven that if you show ability and conduct yourself in a professional manner, people will be keen to use your services in future. I have also found, that companies as a whole aren't media savey, and thus if they see your filming, they assume your a photographer too and so can be approached for work in different fields and vice a versa. It is therefore important to have as many strings to yours bows as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment