Monday 24 September 2012

Comission - E Commerce

Existing Advertising

I have been looking at Confection Perfection existing advertising, and overall I think it needs a little boost, especially from the media side of things. I am going to look into more detail about E Commerce and how it effects businesses.

The video I am producing is for their new look website:


Video production has seen a boom in the last decade. Many feared in was decreasing due to the credit crunch, and the cost of television advertising, but now companies and small businesses are seeing the undeniable success video marketing has had through social media and the internet. 
Quite simply, with a relatively small production value video, you can reach millions of viewers worldwide, without paying for a platform, it’s free. Anyone in the world can upload a video to Youtube, and post it on any social network site or paste it into countless emails without paying a penny. The most intelligent aspect is that your customers actually do all the hard work, taking the phrase “word of mouth” to a whole new level, especially with the ease of E-Commerce.





I am also hoping that they begin to promote it on their existing facebook page. Whilst having a little look through I noticed these videos: 





They also have their own section on a fod video blog site, with numerous "how to videos". I had to do some digging to find these, and the owner Annabelle never mentioned them to me, so it woud be interesting to see who made them and how confection perfection got involved, as I would like to do a similar thing on my film. They can be seen at http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-marzipan-candy

No comments:

Post a Comment