Wednesday 12 September 2012

Major Project - Searching for talent

Weds 12th Sept

So today I'm in our little production office I'm focusing on finding our talent.
We are looking for a strong Male and Female lead, who are comfortable with the subject matter and working together in semi-nude scenes. 

Poppy is a silent drama, and therefore the actors need to give very strong performances through facial expression and movement. It would be desirable if they had some experience in dance.

So far I have contacted Jess Coote, who I have worked well with in the past and Dom Sherwood.

Dom looks like a very good choice, and seemed very confident when he approached Lauren Woodfall at Unsigned Live, to ask to be considered for future work. This is his page on star now:


I have also contacted The Hazlitt Youth Theatre, and put my own advert out on Star Now.  We are hoping to hold auditions the first week of October, so I'll keep this updated. 








1 comment:

  1. Keep on plugging at this so that you have plenty of lead time to schedule in the filming (I guess they will have 'day jobs' to fit in around filming!)

    ReplyDelete