Monday 24 September 2012

Major Project - Finding Actors




Talent

One of my main roles for pre-production, is to source the actors for our piece. I'd had a bit of interest from friends and a few on Star Now, nothing I was really getting excited about, especially because of the hours we are filming and the age needed. 

I have so far contacted:
Star Now
Mandy Ellen Performing Arts
Prima School
University of Kent Drama and Theatre
Valley Park
Invicta
Maidstone Grammar School for Boys and Girls
Rose Bruford College of Performing Arts
Hilton Hall Dance Academy

Initial Interest:

CHRIS RANALDI - 22 Maidstone - theatre

221944_4051350196110_757739376_n.jpg

Very interested with extensive theatre experience, but works full time 9-5

SAM QUESTED - 22 Maidstone - Physical Theatre Course Winchester

254214_10150208086355942_1294355_n.jpg

Very interested with extensive theatre experience, but works full time 9-5, some experience in film. 


The Composer - A film by Dave Cassar from Dave Cassar on Vimeo.


Over the weekend there was quite an influx of applicants, on Star Now. I have short listened these people as potential for auditions, but I will check with Lauren before I confirm:

SAMANTHA RICKARDS - 22 from Southhampton - Model, actor, dancer
Headshot
I am very interested in this project and wish to be considered for the role of Poppy. I am a confident and versatile actress with a passion for the film industry. I am very reliable and put 100% into everything I do. I always try and put a little of my own personality into each character I play. I also have very good improvisation skills and a good sense of comic timing. My email address is: samantha.rickards@googlemail.com Thank you for your time Regards Samantha Rickards



William Townsend - 19 from Kent - Actor
Headshot
Hi, my names William Townsend I have experience in filming and acting in theatre and physical theatre. I love the idea of this piece and would like to hear more about it! I am updating the photos on my profile - they are a bit old. I am 19 but feel confident in performing as a 20 year old. I live just outside of Maidstone. Message me or email me on w-townsend@hotmail.co.uk


CONNOR PAGANINI - 18 from Kent - Actor
Headshot

I would love to play this part in the film. My name is Connor Paganini I am 18 years old and since I was very young I have been interested in acting and performing. I have learnt to take risks with the characters I portray, and to get under the skin of that person. Acting is my life now, there is nothing else I enjoy doing more. I have an identical twin who is also an actor http://www.starnow.co.uk/jamespaganini1



JAMES HEATLIE - 35 - Kent - Model, Actor, Musician

Headshot
A versatile Actor, Performer and Presenter, equally at ease on both the stage and in front of the camera. Enthusiastic, dedicated and professional in my approach to each project; qualities extended to my work as both a Personal Trainer and Massage Therapist. An equal love of the arts, sports and the outdoors provides me with both balance and pleasure in my work and free time. I also sing and front a rock band with gigs around the south east.



Hello There, The project sounds like it has the potential to be a very beautiful and artistic piece and from your initial description I would like to be involved. I am an actor with excellent movement ability and rhythm. I have no issue with the subject content or requirements for the project as it sounds like they meet the demands of the piece. I am based in Kent within easy reach of Maidstone. Thank you for your consideration. Kind regards, James






Jasmine H - 24 from London 

'm a professional model and actress . I've worked in modelling and acting for few years . Also work as a promotion ,grid and ring girl for some biggest companies I'm an outgoinng individual and have been luckey enough to all over the world with modelling, acting and various TV shows. I'm interested in paid advertising modelling work,acting TV shows, promo ,Film & Music . I am available to worldwide if required. Full CV available on request.

hello I am very interested in this ad ,i have attached my profile hope to hear from you soon regards jazmin-hamm@live.co.uk mobile number:07944188757 https://www.facebook.com/jazminactress.model imdb:jazmine hammoudeh




RICARDO FREITAS - 29 LONDON - Actor
Headshot
My passion is for Character acting, especially characters that can strike a chord with an audience. I see Movies and television as one of the most sincere forms of self expression, In my work I maintain the motto of “ telling a lie in order to tell the truth ” If an audience member can identify or relate to my character in any way wether it be somber or uplifting, that true moment of emotion is what I aim for in every one of my performances.

I am a passionate and driven actor, always looking for new opportunities to expand my skills and showreel, I was intrigued by your opportunity to work on your project and I look forward to hearing from you. Ricardo Freitas


LAURA SVINKUNAITE - 22 KENT - UNITED KINGDOM

Headshot
I think that you should to meet with me and just see what i can do in reality. Thank you."
I think the language barrier may be an issue, but do to lack of female interest, we may audition her

No comments:

Post a Comment