Wednesday 22 February 2012

AS Live - pitch

COME TOGETHER
On Monday we had our tutorials, and since then I've been working non stop, trying to really hone in on my idea. I'm not confident it is one of the best or even close, but I want to do as well as I can.  I think I've covered most of the eventualities, and even had a go at produce some of the production paperwork. My idea is pretty simple, but dresses up with lots of glamour and interesting plot twists and turns. It's something I would like to watch and find entertaining, so that's the best I can hope for! I wish everyone good luck for tomorrow, the ideas all sound really good! And I'm sure what ever happens, you will get the role you want to do :)
I'll upload more research, the pitch and production sheets etc a bit later!


desi.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment