Tuesday 14 February 2012

AS LIVE - BRANDING

I want my show to be glamourous, and have a very slick brand, with plenty of online content, gossip on facebook and twitter etc. The set design should reflect this, with bold colors, like purple and silver. I want it to be stylish and visually pleasing to my target audience.  I would also want to create a brilliant advertising campaign, including a truely stunning promo, in the style of a music video like the one for The Only Way Is Essex:



I've been playing with ideas of songs I would like to use and that could also double as the title of the show, one is Come Together by the Beatles. I quite like this remix be Skillz and the video is pretty cool too:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Id2baAPvnQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment