Thursday 23 May 2013

MAN ALIVE - JUDGEMENT DAY

HAND IN

So today is the day! Yesterday we put our package together, making sure all the elements where there and presented it the best way we knew how. I am over the moon with the final results. After months of writing, planning and designing we finally have something to show for all our hard work. Looking at it now I don't think there is anything we could have added that would have fitted. We have gone for quality not quantity and I hope it shows. I have loved working with Lauren Woodfall again on this project and we seem to be growing stronger as a team. The only thing I would have wished for was to have more time and written the whole series, perhaps I will one day! Below are some photographs of our finished project.
















No comments:

Post a Comment