Wednesday 14 November 2012

Commission - Feedback

In the last 24 hours I've had some lovely feedback from the owners and customers of Confection Perfection. Everytime I watch the film however, I only seem to notice the things I'm not happy with. I think this is something I do a lot, and sometimes find it hard to watch my work back without cringing and picking things out that bother me. So it was nice to hear from people who aren't as attached to it as I am, and who don't know every second and every frame. I guess this feeling will keep me on my toes though, and will just motivate me to keep working harder!  
There are things I could have improved on, and given more time I would have re edited or even shot more, but time isn't a luxury I have as a student, and unless I am able to fund all my films indefinitely, it will be something I have increasingly less of in the future! 

Ending on a positive note, here is a few words from Annabelle the owner;

Dear Lauren,


The video is GREAT! Thank you so much you should be really proud - you've done a lovely job. It has been put together beautifully and it really captures what we are about.

Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Best wishes

Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment