Tuesday 13 November 2012

Completed - Final Product


Over all I am happy with the final piece, and the elements that I can see need improvement I have already started to work on in my next project. I still have issues with sound, and will continue to make this a top priority for future projects.
I also want to learn to grade my films correctly, so they have a universal colour and finish to them. I hope this will give the shop greater success and I will keep you posted as to the amount of views it receives. 

2 comments:

  1. wow. great work. I'm sure they are very pleased with such professional promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some truly stunning moments and excellent reflections on the process and your own thoughts on further development in the future - a testimony to your diligence and hard work. Well done !

    ReplyDelete