Monday 16 April 2012

Adaptation - Finished Product

Wow it's all over! So glad we had this unit! The freedom to truely create what ever we felt the poem meant to us, was so freeing and creatively liberating. I was so impressed with EVERYONES work, so many beautiful films and we have all stepped up our game! I really think the cannon 7D has made the world of difference, the films are just in another class to some of our previous work, simply because the quality of the footage. I particular love the filmic quality of Alex's, Zee and Dan's, there shots and stories are fantastic, and would make for excellent show reels! I also love Lauren Woodfall's and think she has achieved so much with her photography skills and patience for editing perfection!

Overall I couldn't be happier with this unit, I started out a bit distant from it, mainly because I was so focused on AS LIVE, but I really feel I have found my experiemental side, and learning things from each other has been vital. Watching others' work today has really spurred me on to learn and develop more!

The Listeners

3 comments:

  1. what can I say, except WOW! A truly original, inspirational and original piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more you've done yourselves and us proud!

    ReplyDelete