Wednesday 19 October 2011

DIRECTION - POST PRODUCTION

It's a Wrap!! 
I filmed my drama piece on Monday, at Drakes, and I am very pleased with the majority of the footage. The sound is VERY difficult to smooth out, as there is a great difference between the two mics, but I will try my best :) We shot everything I planned to, and some extra, which was great!! I was very impressed with my actors, crew and my DOP Lauren W. I think we all worked really well together, and the cast gave a good performance, the rehearsals made a difference for sure! The lighting was the hardest thing to get right, it took us two hours at least to try and get it close to perfect, but I wasn't completely happy with it, as I hadn't been able to practice with them on location. However, as I have begun to edit, there isn't to much of problem with the continuity of lighting.


Here are a few stills from the shoot:














No comments:

Post a Comment