Tuesday 27 September 2011

Direction Unit - Script Breakdown

It's All In The Planning!
At the moment I'm trying to organise exactly what I need for my shoot, so here is my Script Breakdown!

Props:
A Round Table and Three Chairs
A Walking Cane for Watson
A Deck of Playing Cards
Poker Chips
Cigarettes, Lighter and Ashtray
Watson's Mobile Phone
Whiskey Glass and Two Beer Bottles
Cash Notes for the Pot

Locations:
At the moment I am currently pursuing permission to film in either The Drakes pub, in the centre of Maidstone by the river, or a smaller pub called The Fox, on Tunbridge Road. 




Crew:
Camera: Dan 
Sound/ Camera: Lauren W
Lighting: Fran

Production Design
I want the Pub to have a grimy feel, low lighting, like an underground poker club. With low ceilings and wooden floors. I want the pub to be empty, as though this is a secret thing that is occurring. 

Costume:
All three characters will be in shirts and ties. Sherlock stands out as being very stylish, grey suit and slicked back hair. Very fitted, with shiny black shoes. 

Equipment:
I will be using the SONY PMW EX1R, Boom mic,  a three point lighting kit and a reflector.

Budget:
My budget is currently zero, but I will help with expenses and will purchase props and drinks out of my own money. 

Cast
                                                          
SHERLOCK
MIKE
WATSON




Schedule
Im going to do a night shoot, that will last approx two hours. This is so the location I use can clear of public customers. My call time will therefore be 11pm. I am awaiting to schedule an exact date.

A shot list will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment