Monday 5 August 2013

Final Major Project - Bipolar Uk response

 Over the weekend I had a fantastic response from one of our emails. 

Bipolar UK, the largest bipolar charity, were very interested and have arranged for us to meet with their Chief Executive, in the head office London Victoria, 2pm 8th August! 

I am so over the moon and proud that we have reached this level so quickly, but also terrified. 

Because we are only really at the start of our journey and not sure where it will take us, I have no idea how I am really going to pitch this. However, in the email I mentioned we were looking for contributors and advice, so they will know we don’t have much at the moment. 

Also, I have been looking at the website, and they have a HUGE campaign and awareness day starting in October, I may be jumping the gun, but they may want us to help make something for them, if so we could combine the two.

 What ever the outcome is, I am so glad we have sparked interest, and that the chief executive wants to meet with us in person. This has really spurred me on. Onwards and upwards!!! Now to do some nitty gritty research!

Looking at what their charity is all about:


Bipolar UK strategic plan

No comments:

Post a Comment