Monday 11 February 2013

MAN ALIVE - Series Names Ideas




Naming Our Series

Initially I came up with the name “Lockdown”, which is a key part of the story. However we felt AMC tend to use catchy two words names such as “Breaking Bad”, “The Killing”, “Mad Men”. In line with this we played around with a few ideas of escaping, freedom, a journey, media, news etc and we decided on “MAN ALIVE”

“Lockdown” still features in our series as it is the name of the games featured in the show within the show. “Cellblock being the name of the fictional television programme.
Lauren has been working on logo ideas which I am really pleased with. I gave her the prison I want to base ours on, which is San Quentin in San Francisco, which she has used in the logo. The colours are also important due to the style and tone, as well as the themes of incarceration, justice, power, technology and media power. I will therefore be using the below logo form now on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment