Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Listeners - Image Ideas

Burnside-house-2.jpg
Location Idea
ghostlady.jpg
Idea for Phantoms
I'm currently creating a mood board, of the kinds of images I want to use in my short film. I want it to be really disturbing, with flash images etc. 
780903_f496.jpg
Idea for costume

A video response to the poem, fro the point of view of the Listeners. This is the kind of atmosphere I want to create. 

2644673_443f023d.jpg
This is the kind of setting I want but I need to do some research and recce filming in the dark, not sure how to go about it just yet, may use a torch and set the camera up so it has a really slow shutter speed, making the images almost blurred and in slow motion, which may add to the atmosphere. 
haunted house.jpg
Locations Idea


For my soundtrack, I want to create some music, a thudding heartbeat track and knocking of the door. I want the poem to be read in a mixture of whisper and shouting, to create tension and timely scares. I also want some wording I think to appear in the film, but in faint whispers, as well as the use of screen blackouts, shadows and torch light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment